Arts & Culture / Mosaic / November 20, 2013

Wednesday offers a pause from studying

It’s week ten and the last day of classes, no less. With Reading Days just up ahead and Midnight Breakfast still to come, the campus is offering three chances to close the books and take a breather on Wednesday night, Nov. 20.

Keep Calm and Eat Pakoras with the Asian Student Alliance from 6 to 8 p.m. in the Ferris Lounge. They will be serving fritters and hot green tea in an effort to raise donations for relief in the Philippines. It’s free, though contributions are strongly encouraged. All proceeds will go to the Red Cross.

Pause for the PAWS! with dogs belonging to Knox faculty and staff members. They have volunteered to bring their very own canine companions to help relieve some of the collective campus stress from 5 to 7 p.m. in the Taylor Lounge. Refreshments, including hot chocolate and cookies, will also be up for grabs.

Or, attend Hungry Games, a game study break from 8 to 10 p.m. in the lobby of Seymour Library. They promise games, refreshments and relaxation.

Tags:  dogs faculty finals midnight breakfast natural disaster pakoras philippines reading days Red cross study break week ten

Ten ways to survive Week Ten
Joseph steps down as women's soccer coach