Alumni Hall / Campus / Featured / Image / Media / News / September 16, 2014

Alumni Hall (Photo Gallery)

Construction on the upper level of Alumni Hall continues as classes begin. Alumni Hall opens for tours on Homecoming weekend. (Callie Rouse/ TKS)

A construction worker works on the main floor of Alumni Hall. (Callie Rouse/TKS)

Upon completion, this room will serve as a study room for students. (Callie Rouse/TKS)

Workers gather at the stairwell on the top floor of Alumni Hall. (Callie Rouse/TKS)

The upper floor of Alumni Hall is still a work in progress as the Homecoming opening approaches. (Callie Rouse/TKS)

Workers are scattered all over Alumni Hall finishing projects, hoping to be mostly done by Homecoming, when the building will be opened to the public.

Workers are scattered all over Alumni Hall finishing projects, hoping to be mostly done by the time the building opens to the public.

A hallway stands half-completed in Alumni Hall as the grand opening to the public in October approaches. (Callie Rouse/TKS)

A hallway stands half-completed in the basement of Alumni Hall. (Callie Rouse/TKS)

Wires hang from the wall in the audio-visual center in the basement of Alumni Hall. (Callie Rouse/TKS)

Tags:  Alumni Hall construction homecoming

College kicks of 177th year with Fall Term Convocation
Salmon bake stirs up crowd