Arts & Culture / Mosaic / October 16, 2014

Crumble (Lay Me Down Justin Timberlake) to open tonight

Starting tonight at 7:30 p.m. in Harbach, Crumble (Lay Me Down Justin Timberlake) will run for three consecutive nights.

The play is written by Sheila Callaghan and directed by sophomore Niki Acton and follows the story of Janice, who copes with the death of her father one year later. The cast and crew list is available below:

Cast:

Miranda Curtis as Janice
Missy Preston as The Apartment
Dakota Stipp as Justin Timberlake/Harrison Ford/Father
Emily Trevor as Mother
Alexia Vasilopoulos as Barbara

Production Team:

Niki Acton, Director
Oakton Reynolds, Stage Manager
Brady Comenduley, Assistant Stage Manager
Jamie Gavin, Assistant Stage Manager
Sophie Click, Set Designer
Dakota Stipp, Sound Designer
Andrew Purvis, Lighting Designer
Chloe Vollenweider, Costume Designer
Emily Passerelli, Properties Designeress
Micah Snow-Cobb, Sound Board Op

Kate Mishkin
Kate Mishkin is a senior majoring in English literature and minoring in journalism. She started working for TKS as a freshman and subsequently served as managing editor, co-news editor and co-mosaic editor. Kate is the recipient of four awards from the Illinois College Press Association for news and feature stories and one award from the Associated Collegiate Press. She won the Theodore Hazen Kimble Prize in 2015 and 2014 and the Ida M. Tarbell Prize in Investigate Journalism in 2014. She has interned at FILTER Magazine, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and WGIL radio and the Virginian-Pilot.

Twitter: @KateMishkin

Tags:  crumble Harbach justin timberlake lay me down studio theater

Chocolate Festival moving to new location
This weekend at Knox

Kate Mishkin
Kate Mishkin is a senior majoring in English literature and minoring in journalism. She started working for TKS as a freshman and subsequently served as managing editor, co-news editor and co-mosaic editor. Kate is the recipient of four awards from the Illinois College Press Association for news and feature stories and one award from the Associated Collegiate Press. She won the Theodore Hazen Kimble Prize in 2015 and 2014 and the Ida M. Tarbell Prize in Investigate Journalism in 2014. She has interned at FILTER Magazine, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and WGIL radio and the Virginian-Pilot. Twitter: @KateMishkin