Campus / News / November 6, 2014

Career iMPACT Summit returns this winter

Anthony Balthazor '03, a banker, talks with students at the Knox College Career Impact Summit 2013. (Courtesy of Office of Communications)

Anthony Balthazor ’03, a banker, talks with students at the Knox College Career Impact Summit 2013. (Courtesy of Office of Communications)

The Career Center successfully hosted its first annual Career iMPACT Summit last winter, leading to its return this year on Dec. 1 and 2. The event brings in Knox alumni to speak with juniors and seniors worried about their futures and help them navigate the jobs processes in their fields of interest.

The activities range from speeches, breakout sessions, resume critiques and networking opportunities. Topics include what employers are after, how to improve your networking skills, social media, rejection and others.

Registration ends on Nov. 14. A full schedule of activities can be found here: https://myinterfase.com/knox/FairMaterialView.aspx?material_id=69

Information on how to sign up is located here: https://www.myinterfase.com/knox/CareerFair/Detail/QjlMeFJnSXI1b2ZVazVXUjFkVDkxSng1Z3B5SmxGdXp1L1U4WE5sZmJkRT01

Tags:  alumni career center Career iMPACT Summit networking resume

Cavs spoil Chicago home opener
Men's soccer beats Illinois College, advances to conference finals (gallery)