Campus / News / January 26, 2015

Previewing I-Fair Week

It’s I-Fair week on campus and each day is marked with an event, celebrating cultural diversity at Knox. Keep up with this overview:

Monday — Traditional Outfit Day

Students can share their roots through wearing traditional outfits and come together to take pictures in the Alumni Hall Atrium from 6-7:30 p.m.

Tuesday — “Share Your Story In Seven”

Give a seven-word insight into your life and give it to students tabling in Seymour Gallery through the day.

Wednesday — “Not Quite White”

Watch Jamil Khoury’s film “Not Quite White” and discuss the movie in the CFA Round Room, 4:30-5:30 p.m.

Thursday — I-Mag Release

The International Fair Magazine will be released from 6-8 p.m in the Ferris Lounge, alongside books from Knox’s International Children Stories Collection.

Friday — Knox Amazing Race & Chai Town

Compete in a group of 3 against classmates or sit back and watch a Bollywood a cappella group from University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana in Kresge from 9-10 p.m.

Saturday — Cultural Showcase & Food Fair

Nab a seat early for the 1 p.m. Flag Parade and Cultural Showcase in Kresge. Engage with the cultural booths from 4-5:30 p.m. in the CFA Lobby while building up an appetite for the Food Fair in the Oak Room, running from 5:30-7:30 p.m.

Tags:  cultural events food fair I-Fair I-Mag Jamil Khoury Not Quite White

Flix: "The Double" turns literature into a thriller
Knox senior passed away Saturday