Spring has sprung, birds are chirping, rain is blowing in our faces — could it be that Spring Term has finally graced us with its presence? Browse through this quiz and circle all that apply. A score of 5 or more means that Spring Term has indeed started.
- You’ve heard the faint whispers across campus: “I heard it’s May 3…” “No, I heard it’s May 10….”
- You and your roommate have begun to work on your Flunk Day alcohol stash.
- The time-old question of “What are you doing this summer?” has begun to pop up in conversation.
- The frisbee team has slowly migrated outside from their wintertime habitat.
- You catch even your professors staring longingly outside during class.
- Slowly but surely, your motivation to do even the smallest task is diminishing.
- You find yourself not doing assignments because you’re fairly certain the day they’re due will be Flunk Day.
- The smell of beer and barbecue wafts delicately from fraternity houses on weekends.
- Winter boots and coats are traded out for rain boots and jackets.
- Each conversation you have with a senior somehow circles back to the fact that they have not a glimmer of an idea as to what they will be doing after graduation.
- You’ve spent the past few weeks applying for various internships.
- The day drinking has begun.
- You’ve had to dodge several golf balls as the FIJIs make the campus their golf course.
- You have finally been able to walk home from your sixth period class in the sunlight.
- The birkenstocks are back and better than ever.