7:49 p.m., FIRE, Hamblin Hall — The Galesburg Fire Department and Campus Safety responded to a fire alarm caused by a washer being overloaded and burning up the motor. A work order was submitted.
5 p.m., THEFT, 500 block South West Street — A cell phone, laptop, camera and books were taken from a vehicle parked on the street.
9:05 a.m., MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT, Tompkins Street — A parked car was backed into by a college-owned vehicle.
8:50 a.m., MEDICAL, Seymour Hall — Local authorities and Campus Safety responded to a report of an injured person, who was transported by ambulance for treatment.
3:10 p.m., THEFT, main campus grounds — Campus Safety received several reports of laptop, cell phone and book thefts in a short period of time. The person responsible was identified and the stolen items were recovered. The subject is now banned from campus.
Related: More on the banned subject.
2:15 p.m., SUSPICIOUS INCIDENT, 240 W. Tompkins St. — Campus Safety received a report of a suspicious person outside the building. The person was found to be a student locked out of the building.
11:13 p.m., FIRE ALARM, 697 S. West St. — GFD and Campus Safety responded to an alarm activated by vapor from an electronic cigarette.
6 p.m., FIRE ALARM, Neifert Hall — GFD and Campus Safety responded to an alarm activated by a pull station. The incident was referred to the Office of Student Development.
2:18 a.m., FIRE ALARM, Sherwin Hall — GFD and Campus Safety responded to an alarm activated by a pull station. The incident was referred to the Office of Student Development.
4:30 p.m., INFORMATION, Sherwin Hall — A wall light was reported missing from the Sherwin patio.
4:10 p.m., INFORMATION, Post Hall — Water was reported leaking from a sprinkler head in a student’s room.
8:08 p.m., WATER LEAK, SMC — Maintenance was called in to repair a water leak in the C-Wing.